About the Business
Cynergy Diné Body Therapies is a North Eastern Navajo Nation and New Mexico mobile manual Physical Therapy service provider; is a small business, minority woman owned, LLC founded by Cynthia Frank, a Native American of the Diné (Navajo) tribe, who operates from the community of Shiprock, NM. Cyndi provides high quality, patient-centered, hands-on approach in Physical Therapy to address chronic pain; Physical Therapy examinations include assessment and treatment of teenagers, adults and elderly patients with chronic pain from an injury, congenital, neuromuscular, or musculoskeletal origin; Medical training includes certification as a Myofascial Trigger Point Therapist, certification in Dry Needling, certification in Cupping, and beginning Upper Body Spinal Manipulative Therapy; Performs an in-depth Physical Therapy evaluation, develops treatment plan, and performs an individualized treatment focused on the patient’s individual goals; Physical Therapy is provided for Private Clients, contracts with Government, Schools and Businesses.
About the Owner
Cynergy Diné Body Therapies is owned and operated by Cynthia (“Cyndi”) Frank.
- Licensed Physical Therapist in the state of New Mexico
- Masters of Science in Physical Therapy from University of New Mexico in 2007 (MPT).
- 13 years as a Physical Therapist
- 20 years in the Physical Therapy field
- Experience in outpatient services
- Experience as a Partner in a franchise
- Experience in Indian Health Service Clinic
- Experience in Home Health, School Setting and Skilled Nursing Facilities
Cyndi is 100% Diné (Navajo) from Shiprock (Tsé Bitʼaʼí), NM and her clan is of Red Running into the Water People clan (Táchii'nii) and born for the Zuni clan (Naasht'ézhi dine'é).